Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Encouragement Cards

We could all use some encouragement at the moment. Here are some easy encouragement cards I made recently. 




I'm loving this "paper hug" sentiment die from Picket Fence Studios! 
It is so versatile.  This sentiment works for any and every occasion.
The background on this card, was made using ink on my Gel plate
and a stencil.   

You might think I'm crazy, but I can see
the water colours hugging in this
background. Then the rainbow sequin mix
(also from Picket Fence) compliments
this card perfectly! 

There's something to be said about big word dies
that fill a chunk of your card! Some simple stamping
or a quick inky background, is complimented nicely
by a big word die and some bling or even a 
simple mat. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!