Saturday, January 16, 2021

... and We're Back

 Almost 9 months has passed since my last post. So much has happened in this time and I'm so tired.  The plan went out the window, for a start.  The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry and so it goes (Stienbeck 1937). 

I had planned on wrapping up this blog at the end of 2020.  When I walked away from AGT in April, I did plan to return, although I didn't know when.  Since then, I thought my absence had been far too long and a return would not be worth the effort.  The BFF told me I should post at least one more time.  We all know, that if the BFF says so, I rarely argue.  I don't think this will be my last post, though.  It's just another one. 

Posts won't be regular and posts certainly won't be perfect.  The important thing is, they will continue, one at a time, as they come.  

Next time I will try not to ramble so much. 

That's that then.