Friday, October 25, 2019

World Teachers' Day Australia!

Today is the day that Australia celebrates World Teachers' Day!  
I slept in to celebrate.  I hope you celebrated by loving all the teachers in your life!  Be sure to tell them they are awesome! 

As I'm officially having a quiet day, I decided to simply show you other people's brilliance.  

Hey, we're honest. 

Armed and Dangerous

Only the Best Teachers

Emotional Labour isn't counted in the EB agreement.

It's hard to believe when they are licking the desk, but I'm sure it's true. 

Progress is the best goal. 

For the Teachers... I don't know what job you have. 

Good advice for anyone.

Love Your Teachers.... Tell us about your favourite teacher in the comments. 
Nap time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!