Friday, October 18, 2019

Look What I Made!

An online craft store was having a big sale on selected items.  I got a little bit excited and spent about $50 on about $75 dollars worth of products.  I got some clear stamps, co-ordinating dies, a background stamp and some gorgeous red rubber stamps.  Only, I thought I was buying three red rubber background stamps.  You see, the size of the stamps were not listed on the site.  It didn't say they were background stamps on the website, I just assumed they were because they were red rubber.  Silly me!

I decided that I was stuck with these stamps so I might as well use them and I made two cards that have turned out to be absolutely beautiful! Look....


I tried some multi-coloured stamping on this peacock feather stamp using Something Borrowed, Aquatini and Lime Rickey inks by Catherine Pooler.  I stamped it repeatedly to make this background and added some small stars using Something Borrowed.  The sentiment comes from a stamp set by Unity Stamps.  I love this sentiment!



This card was made using the other red rubber stamp I purchased by accident. It was this lovely bouquet in a vase.  I added a sentiment from a birthday set by Casual Fridays.  Some mirror cardstock and a strip of patterned paper set off this simple stamping to make this elegant all occasion card.

I'm really happy with the cards I made with these stamps that stamp perfectly every time.  I have so many ideas running around my head for some different ways to use these stamps.  Stay tuned for more cards using these stamps.

Until Next Time