Friday, May 31, 2019

My Favourite Place to Sit

It has a high wingback and legs that tilt back just enough.  The upholstery is breathable, not at all itchy.  The deep grey colouring fits with any décor, not that  I care about that, and I recently purchased a foot rest to go with it.  I have a cushion on it and a blanket laid over the back of it (my blanket that was made out of my Dad's shirts).  This chair is my favourite place to sit.   I love my chair!  The seat cushion is soft, the back is strong and supportive.  It's a goldilocks type of chair: not to hard, not too soft, but just right!

This chair is the most comfortable chair I have ever owned.  I can curl up on it with a blanket or sit back and relax.  I have sat in this chair to read, watch Netflix, draw, write lists, make phone calls and just think.  It's so comfortable!

My Mum also loves sitting in this chair.  She often flops onto it when she gets home from work.  She lays back and prattles on at me, while I'm crafting.  She tells me all about her day, even before I ask how it was.  I can continue what I'm doing while she talks to me.  I like it when she sits there, at least she is still for a few minutes.  If only my chair could make her be a little quieter as well?

When I have a lot of cards to make, I sometimes need a break in between steps or while wet things dry.  This is when my chair is so wonderful.  I simply take a couple of steps from my craft table to my chair and break is on.  When I'm ready to get back to it, I only have to take a few steps and convince Shelly to let me have the chair at my craft table back.  My chair is wonderful. My chair is perfect.  My chair is my favourite place to sit.


Where is your favourite place to sit? Let me know in the comments. :)
It might be someone else's furrvourite place to sit, too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!