Friday, May 24, 2019

Card Making Fun

It's been a little while since I shared any card making projects here.  I have continued to make lots of cards and experiment with techniques.  I have added a few things to my stash too.  However, I am still catching up on the sharing side of things.  I try to group my projects by technique or type of card.  Some of the cards I have been making are very similar to older cards I have made, so I feel like it would be boring to show you again.  Here are a few cards I have made over the past few months.  No fancy techniques or special products to talk about, just a couple of bits and pieces.  

Cards from the Road


You may have seen my recent post about the supplies I took with me on a short road trip.  Most of these cards were created by my nieces with the limited supplies I had with me.  There are a few other cards but I didn't get a chance to photograph them.  Oops.  



I made the card on the right and when miss 7 year old saw it,
she wanted to make one like it. I showed her what I had used.  
She didn't like the sentiments I had, so we didn't put one on.  


KISS cards


I love the idea of simple cards that I can mass produce... or at least make a set of them at once.  Catherine Pooler calls these KISS cards (Keep It Simple Stamper).  Here are a couple of sets I have created this year. 
I got a new stamp set that has some lovely sentiments in it.  
I had to make these encouragement cards.

I only made one of these cards, but as you can see, 
it's so simple that it would be easy to reproduce and make a set of them.  
I made a bunch of cards exactly like this one. 
I don't know why I didn't take photo of all of them.  


Coming Soon: colouring stamped images, using stencils, easy watercolour backgrounds, rainbow cards and more.

Until Next Week: Enjoy Creating!