Friday, January 25, 2019

The Last Week of the Holidays

The last week has been busy! 

I spent the beginning of the week writing lots of lists.  

I listed the meals we plan to eat over the next few weeks and then I made shopping lists. There were lists of jobs to do, school supplies to buy and rooms to organise.  There were loads of laundry, dishes to wash and meals to be cooked.  

Then, it was Wednesday! 

Did you notice anything different today?
I changed up a few things here at AGT.  It was just a few things, but be ready, because there may be a few more changes coming our way.  

Next Week: It will be February!! Can you believe it? I can't! 

Something isn't working for me the last few days.  I seem to have some sort of writer's block.  Hopefully that doesn't set in.  

Tell me in the comments: What do you do in the last few days of your holidays? How do you prepare for Back to School or returning to work after a break? What else do you think needs to change around here.

See you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!