Monday, November 9, 2015

The Best of AGT!

I have decided that for the next few weeks we will revisit the best blog posts seen on AGT.  Lots of Bloggers do this on an annual basis.  Lately, while going through my writing slump, I have been taking the time to read past posts as well as journal entries.  This little exercise has drawn me back to some posts that, in hindsight, I am very proud of and I think I should share them again.  There are also several posts that have attracted quite a few readers to our little corner of the blogosphere so they should be celebrated too, I think. 

We will take a walk down memory lane by looking at top posts by number of views as well as a few of my personal favourites.  I am especially interested in the "creative" blog posts where I shared short stories and poems with you.  I think they will be the most entertaining for everyone. 

If you have a favourite you want to see again, please mention it in the comments and I will add it to the list!