Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy New Year

I realise the New Year's Parties are well and truly over and people are already starting to let the resolutions slip.  I'm sure many of you are doing well with the goals of the infant year.

By the way, I built a bear, meet Nora.
I made play-dough that sparkles.  It is true that glitter makes you smile.  
There is very good reason for my recent leave of absence, besides the nephews and nieces and family and friends and housework catch up and shopping and everything else.  You will be spared the details.

All I have to say is that both together and separately, depression and writer's block are terrible things.

I just wanted you to know that I am alive, and reading a little and thinking a lot and sleeping a little and playing and making and painting and hoping and crying and laughing.  Soon I will be back to work and school.  There will be new challenges and happenings and achievements and joys and one day soon there will be stories... more stories... lots of stories and much to tell.


 I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!