Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Great Title meets The Best Ending

I just discovered a great blog.  I have to share!

I was reading the latest from Jen at The Teachers' Cauldron when I saw a button on her side bar that intrigued me.  So I clicked the link and found myself at The Best Endings.  This is a book review site which tells you all about some great books from a range of genres and then tells you how to get them for your own reading pleasure.
ButtonButton

Today, I am what is known as a "happy blogger"!  I love finding new blogs to read.  Although, I have to admit that the time it takes me to catch up on the blog roll is getting longer and longer.  Sometimes I spend so much time reading what all my blogging buddies are saying that I don't have time to get my own ideas out into the ether.

Cest la vie.
la vie.

:) M

PS I'm not as technologically clever as I would like to be, and the buttons shown here are simply pictures NOT LINKS.  I'm sorry to the blog owners.  If you would like to visit either site, you can click on the links in the first paragraph of this post.  I will be adding these buttons to my side bar, when I remember how.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!