Sunday, June 17, 2012

Thank you Thank you Thank you

What a week.

I finished the report comment bank for my subject and submitted it.  Dad went to hospital for day surgery on his ear.  Mum is officially on holidays for a week. My teaching partner had a tummy bug.  I visited a different high school to observe a few special education teachers and learn how they are integrating DoL.  If you don't know what DoL is, be thankful and move on.  I worked on assessment with my very reluctant students and "welcomed" a new student to the ranks of learning support with only a week to go.  My nephew was enrolled as a Junior Soldier today (number two).  I went to watch the boys play soccer yesterday.  My sister invited us to a BBQ which was scrumptious.  My sister also discovered that when she eats dairy it turns baby Seven into a cranky whingy pants through the night.  We all enjoyed eating our chocolate mousse and icecream which Sis watched today.  He he he.

So, who and what am I thankful for?

  1. The BFF has been picking up the slack this week.  My angel.
  2. K, the teaching partner who was kind enough to drive me when we visited another school this week. She also proofread report comments from her bed... another angel.
  3. The Chaplains at school.  They lift up my students and me in prayer.  They take a great deal of their own time to help the kids in our school.  They are making a real difference that we can see and that blesses me too.
  4. My nephews and neices with their questions and smiles and cuddles and silly songs and stories lighten my heart.  I have truly enjoyed their company this weekend.
  5. Holidays are only a few days away.  I am soooo thankful that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 
God has truly blessed me this week. 

"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!