I finished the report comment bank for my subject and submitted it. Dad went to hospital for day surgery on his ear. Mum is officially on holidays for a week. My teaching partner had a tummy bug. I visited a different high school to observe a few special education teachers and learn how they are integrating DoL. If you don't know what DoL is, be thankful and move on. I worked on assessment with my very reluctant students and "welcomed" a new student to the ranks of learning support with only a week to go. My nephew was enrolled as a Junior Soldier today (number two). I went to watch the boys play soccer yesterday. My sister invited us to a BBQ which was scrumptious. My sister also discovered that when she eats dairy it turns baby Seven into a cranky whingy pants through the night. We all enjoyed eating our chocolate mousse and icecream which Sis watched today. He he he.
So, who and what am I thankful for?
- The BFF has been picking up the slack this week. My angel.
- K, the teaching partner who was kind enough to drive me when we visited another school this week. She also proofread report comments from her bed... another angel.
- The Chaplains at school. They lift up my students and me in prayer. They take a great deal of their own time to help the kids in our school. They are making a real difference that we can see and that blesses me too.
- My nephews and neices with their questions and smiles and cuddles and silly songs and stories lighten my heart. I have truly enjoyed their company this weekend.
- Holidays are only a few days away. I am soooo thankful that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."