Friday, April 13, 2012

I promise I wrote this yesterday

I really enjoyed participating in the Positive Linky Party I have decided to reinstate "Thursday Thankyou Day" so that I can continue focussing on the positive.  So here goes.  Things I am thankful for today:
  1. 1. The internet... we love to hate each other and we hate to love each other.  I have to admit that the internet enables me to do a great many things in the comfort of my own home and pyjamas!  For this, I will am eternally grateful.
  2. I had some quality time with Nan in the last few weeks (a rarity since she lives interstate).  She is such good fun.
  3. I may not have got everything done on the "to do" list, but my two week break from school was good.
  4. The BFF rocks.
  5. Because I can have a list that has three, or five or ten, but not two, or four, or nine.... prescription medication can be a wonderful thing!

:) M

1 comment:

  1. I wonder who can spot the most typo's. I'm not doing so well today. :/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!