Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Wedding Card Creations and a Bonus Card

Love is definitely in the air. 

Check out these wedding cards I made recently. 


The Love Birds

The love birds with their bird house are a stamp
from a Gina K, which is now retired. 
The "Congrats" is from the You Did It Stamps set
by Catherine Pooler. 

 

Mr and Mrs Shake it up

Glitter cardstock frames these heart shaped sequins in a shaker card.
It doesn't get any better than this! 
The sentiment is stamped using silver embossing powder. 

Congratulations- Bonus Card

This Clean and Simple card has some heart shaped texture
created with a 2D embossing folder. It's hard to capturein a photo.
Gold heat embossing for the sentiment sets off the gold foiled border. 
No need for sequins or other embellishments on this simply elegant card. 

This one might be more appropriate for an engagement card. I did some experimenting before landing on the designs of the two cards above. The experimental pieces and some scraps were laying on my desk and before I knew it, I had made this card.  This is the best kind of bonus card. It's going in the stash, because engagements do seem to sneak up on me. So rude how people don't give me warning when they are thinking about getting engaged. Lol. 

Until we meet again,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!