Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Recreating cards

I made this card in 2018. It was very near the beginning of my card making journey. I had limited supplies, but my stash was starting to grow. I love this card.
I thought it would be fun to recreate/ CASE this card, using my current supplies. I don't have the Happy Birthday die anymore. I gifted it to a crafty friend. I used a different die, but the stencil is the same. I tell you, it was much easier to make this card this time around. A paper trimmer makes a huge difference and so does experience! 

I also used different inks- Catherine Pooler instead of Memento.  I decided to do the ombre inking horizontally down the card instead of vertically. I also used glossy accents on the word die cut which was stacked for dimension. 

Even the photo is better! Haha. 

Bye for now.