Friday, November 29, 2019

So Guess Who's Behind Schedule!

Last week, I was supposed to share my Christmas cards with you.  I didn't do that, because I haven't finished them yet.  Last week, I hadn't even started them!!!
Did you gasp?  Me too! Now I have at least started making my Christmas cards, but they still aren't done! Was that another gasp I hear?! I know.  Mum and I received our first Christmas card of the season yesterday, and I haven't even finished making mine either! The exclamation points are not at all too much... they exactly enough much.  Hehe.

I have a few prototypes, practice cards I made before deciding which style was just right for mass production.  If you want to see the cards I massed produced last year, click here.  Now let's check out these simple cards.





I tell you what, a bit of heat embossing can really make a card something else completely.  Can you guess which card I decided to make in bulk?  Let me know in the comments! Maybe, when I finish them I will show you.

I also found some gorgeous Christmas patterned paper in a stash of papers someone gave me.  It was so beautiful.  So, I cut it up and made a few cards.  Get out your patterned paper girls!  It's not too pretty to cut up.  It's made to be used!

Next week, we will start the Advent series that we were supposed to start today.  EEK!

Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! Happy almost December if you don't.
Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!