Friday, July 19, 2019

Just for Fun

I decided to use a writing prompt today.  I used to write from these all the time!  It's been a long while since I have, maybe because I often don't need that extra boost.  I usually have plenty to say, plenty to write about.  Anyway, let's do this.


The colours of the week....

Monday - navy blue and white blouse, with navy blue pants.
Tuesday - blue patterned top with navy blue shorts.  My striped navy blue cardigan looks good.
Wednesday - Grey tracksuit pants with a black T-shirt and pink hoodie.  My pink hoodie is really uncomfortable.
Thursday - black blouse that has pretty orange and pink florals on it, black pants with my hot pink cardigan.  I realised that I needed something more cheerful.
Friday - blue denim 3/4 pants with my rainbow T-shirt (with the word Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious).  Every letter is a different colour.  I love this T-shirt so much that I bought two of them.
Saturday - dark blue jeans and blue top with pretty white flowers.  Apparently, I like flowers on my tops.
Sunday - Red blouse (it's a uniform) with a black skirt.

I have a lot of dark colours in my wardrobe, so it seems like a dark week.  It wasn't a dark week at all.  It was a lovely week.  I just happen to look great in navy blue.

Are you totally bored.
Sorry, not sorry!