Friday, July 26, 2019

Almost time to Party... Harry Potter's Birthday!

31 July is Harry's Potter's Birthday! So, to get you in the groove for some Wizarding Fun, let's check out some of my favourite ways to celebrate everyone's favourite magical orphan.

1. Face paint... Last year, I spent Harry Potter's Birthday, with a black lightening shaped scar 'painted' on my forehead.  Can you believe my colleagues felt no need to join me?



 2. Make sure your friends know it's time to party.



 3. Get your invisibility cloak on and....


4. Play some Hogwarts Inspired Games....



Check out these links for more ideas of Harry Potter Games to play.  

5. Be Proud of your Harry Potter Obsession



6. Decorate..

Click here for more ideas for decorating an Epic Harry Potter Party. 

7. Have some sympathy for Voldemort.... 



7. Remember.... 


AND.....

BUT... some life choices need to go a bit further than.... 



What are you doing on Harry Potter's Birthday? Let me know in the comments.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!