Friday, March 1, 2019

A Great Paper Crafting Hack

This week, I want to share with you a great idea.  This idea came from the Stamp Junkies group.  Simon Hurley demonstrated how to make one of these in one of his recent videos. You can check it out here.

Not everyone can afford the expensive magnetic die holders that are out there. I certainly wasn't prepared to pay for the shipping! When Simon made a die holder from a picture frame and a magnetic sheet, I was off to the shops.

Magnetic Die Frame I made myself! 

 I bought a cheap picture frame from a discount shop and I already had the magnetic sheet in my stash. This was so easy to put together, it took less than 5 minutes to make and cost me less than $5!

Steps:
1. Cut your magnetic sheet down to the size of your frame.
2. Pop the back off the frame and pull out all the inserts, including the glass.
3. Lay the magnetic sheet inside the frame.
4. Put all the inserts back into the frame behind it and secure the backing.
5. Pull out the stand on the back and stand up your frame near your die cutting machine.



Complete, with my favourite dies already attached 
and next to my die cutting machine. 


That's it!

Too Easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!