Monday, December 31, 2018

This Year I... (a list)

This Year I have reached my goals!
Here's a run down of what I have achieved and what I'm planning for next year.

This Year I …
  • lost 6.5 kg! 
  • met the best version of myself.
  • developed a habit of regular Bible reading and memorisation.
  • gave up soft drink.
  • found an exercise program that actually works for me! 
  • planned meals and started cooking again.
  • learned new card making techniques.
  • relaxed.
  • FINALLY moved my craft room - I need to set it up better and add a few things here and there, but I can create in there and it's wonderful. 
  • updated my wardrobe.
  • moved forward.
  • taught new subjects and survived.
  • stood up for myself.
  • adapted to new situations.
  • supported other people. 
  • rested.
  • set goals and achieved them. 
  • connected with my family.
  • shared my story with my church... I needed to do that and I can't believe I hadn't done that before. 
  • made new friends. 

Next Year I plan to:
  • set up my craft room, workspace, reading nook and fitness space, 
  • find a name for my new multi-purpose space that doesn't sound like it's part of a school. 
  • spend more time with my friends.
  • find ways to serve my church more and follow through. 
  • apply for new jobs.
  • have fun. 
  • create every week. 
  • exercise every week.
  • eat good food.
  • lose weight.
  • be the best version of myself by taking care of myself. 
That's that then
See you in the New Year!