Friday, November 30, 2018

Gift Guide Round Up

Ever since the beginning of AGT, I have enjoyed bossing you all around when it comes to gift giving.  That is, I love giving gifts to others and I think I'm good at it.  In fact, most of the time, I'm great at it.  No apologies for truth telling.  It's almost the end of NOVEMBER!! (can you believe it?) If you haven't started thinking about Christmas, you might want to get yourself sorted.
Today, I'm sharing with you a bunch of posts from the last 8 years.. yep... 8 YEARS.. all about gifts and giving them.

Gifts for 0-5 year old kids

Gifts for 6-12 year old kids

Gifts for Mum

Gifts for the Cat!  (Shelly insisted)

Gifts for Everyone.... check out this one too.

Gifts for NO ONE! 

Gifts for Teachers


I'm really looking forward to December, when I have some fun stuff planned for all of us.    You might want to tune in for some of my suggestions for not just "surviving" the holidays, but enjoying them too!

There might even be a couple of bonus posts... we'll see!