Friday, June 16, 2017

Amidst the Party Planning

I didn't post last week because it was very busy.  Every spare minute was spent on party planning.  There was a lot of stuff that needed to be printed, cut, laminated, folded, rolled, wrapped, packed, stuck and set up.  On Tuesday night, I got a strange message from my aunty asking if we had received a message. 

The short version of the story is ... my Uncle died on Wednesday night.  He was on life support on Tuesday and they turned off the machines on Wednesday. 

I was in shock.  I was sad. I was angry.  I was lost.  I cried.  The funeral was yesterday.  We cried together and we laughed together.  It was nice to remember him. 

There is so much to tell you.  I just have no words.  This time next week, I will have finally finished the semester at school and I will be on holidays.  I hope I will have found my words.  Then, I will tell you about parties and friends and how I have reached some goals and how I haven't reached others. 

Love