Friday, March 17, 2017

Green for Good Luck?!




I hope you are all having a lovely Friday and a lovely St Pat's Day.  I, for one, have wonderful memories of St Patrick's Day... and not one of them involves alcohol!  Fancy that!

Although, you have to wonder if the people who organised these St Pat's Celebrations were blotto when they did it.  I will tell you why.

We basically turned into little green people who dressed in green, ate green food, drank green cordial and played games that involved green things... like.... um, lettuce?!... and then talked about a guy who lived hundreds of years ago. Coincidentally, there is no evidence that I can find (admittedly, I didn't look very hard) that Pat ever wore green or drank a whole lot of lager.  But I digress.

Not much else to say.  Well, if I did have more to say I don't remember any of it.