Friday, January 13, 2017

Very Few Words About My Dad


Dad went to Heaven on Sunday 8 January, 2017 at 11:15am.  He was surrounded by his loving family, including me. I could write a very VERY long post about him.  I could say a lot about him.  I could tell you some funny stories.  For now, I will just say this....
I learned more from my Dad than I ever could from school or books.  He introduced me to my personal Saviour, Jesus! He taught me about life, music, true love, service, determination, teaching, family, leadership and so much more.  I will miss him very much.  I will cherish the time we spent together in my adult years.  I thank God for my Dad.  I rejoice in the knowledge that Dad’s suffering is finally over and he is now at peace. 
 Love you, Daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!