Perhaps we should make it 3 things I like about myself. Let's see how we go.
- I am intelligent and I can solve problems. There are days when being so intelligent can be frustrating. Being so intelligent sometimes means other people don't understand what I say and I don't like being misunderstood.
- My sense of humour. It is the only thing that hasn't ever really changed about myself. No matter how crazy I became or how depressed, the same things made me laugh. I make myself laugh too. I like that.
- I'm different. I like that I'm different. I don't necessarily like all the things that make me different, I'm working on that. I do like that I'm different. I like that I don't look like you, or think like him or talk like her. I like that I see the world differently and that I live in it differently.
- I like how I have grown. I like that, even though my sense of humour is the same, I am not. I have grown up. I like that in the past ten years nothing has gone to plan (although I didn't like it at the time) and as a result I have grown up a lot. I hope that I will grow even more and become a better person everyday.
- I like my family. Yes, they are 'about me' because they make me who I am. My parents taught me everything they know. My sister taught me everything my parents didn't know. My nieces and nephews continue to teach me everyday- they challenge my thinking and show me how to live - one day at a time, with my eyes wide open.
I did it! I found 5 things that I like about myself.
That's that then.