Friday, March 18, 2016

Hagrid's 10 Answers

Hagrid here! Mum asked me to give my 10 answers to the 10 Questions from James Lipton's ItAS.
 



What is your favourite word?
Love

What is your least favourite word?
Squash

What turns you on?
Hugs

What turns you off?
Rough children

What is your favourite curse word?
FUR Cryin' Out Loud!

What sound or noise do you love?
Mum turning on the air conditioner and the TV.  It means she is going to hang out in her room with me! :D

What sound or noise do you hate?
When Grandma says, "get me a needle and some cotton."

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Library Bear, because I love to listen to kids read.  They could read to me all day long!


What profession would you not like to do?
Toddler Room Teddy.... have you seen Toy Story 3?!!

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
The honey fountain is on the right and nap time is mandatory.

All my Furriest Cyber Hugs to all you AGT readers!
Luv Hagrid