Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Minion Massacre

 


 
I've always said that I need my very own minions.  If you don't believe me, check this out...



What kind of minions would you recommend?:
Source
So, I was quite excited when I got to work the day after my birthday and found my very own Mini Minion Play set on my desk.  Talk about a perfect birthday gift from one of my team.  :D



I set up my minion friends and their little world on the bottom shelf of my cube cabinet.  They were sitting comfortably beside my nesting soldier doll and my Find-Its.  Everything sitting nicely on the shelf ready to be scooped up by one of my nieces or nephews on a quiet afternoon. 



Find It Kids
Source

Source
 
Shelly watched me set up the Minions with cautious fascination.  In the morning I found the Minions laying on the floor. 
 
Like this.
It was a Minion massacre. 
 
I don't think Shelly likes them.