I think I have been a little more realistic this time. We will see.
In a little more than two weeks I will.
- Walk at least 6 times.
- Do my Yoga video twice
- Clean out the Linen closet
- Complete and Lodge my Tax Return
- Visit the Warra Animal Shelter to finally deliver the donations that are filling up my house.
- Catch up on the medical appointments
- Do more tidying up in the back room- this room is going to take forever to get right!
- FINISH organising my bedroom
- Spend time with THE kids.
- Catch up with some teacher friends
- Have a PJ Day
- Set up my Teacher Folder for Term 4
- Go Shopping - clothes, storage, stationery
4 days into the holidays and I can honestly say that I have already "walked" 4 times. So first point on the list will easily be ticked off. I have found my yoga dvd so that's a start. I have pulled out the financial records I need to complete my tax return. I have already spent a few hours with Miss K- which was a blast! I made a new game for us to play and we tried some different activities to our usual line up. I will write more about that another time.
There is more to do and even more to finish, but I got started and sometimes that is the hardest part.
I will check in with the list at the end of the holidays so you can see how I went. There is heaps of other things I want to share with you too, so stay tuned for that.