Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The last day of holidays =(

My last day of holidays began with the whirlwind of the family leaving for their camping trip.  

I then realised it was my last day of holidays and I felt kind of sad.  

The plan was: 
1. Put together a craft box for HIM and HIS kids to use over the next few days - while they stay with him. 
2. Pull out my planning books and get them organised - including a list of week 1 activities for my class to complete. 
3. Tidy up the lounge room and kitchen.
4. Have a nap!
5. Cook lasagne for dinner. 
6. Bake brownies for the HIM and HIS kids to have for afternoon tea tomorrow. 
7. Pack my bag for school. 
8. Prepare meals for the next few days to make my return to school a little easier. 
9. Catch up on the Washing!  

Let's see, what did I actually get done? 
1. Put together a craft box for HIM and HIS kids to use over the next few days - while they stay with him. - check 
2. .....
3. Tidy up the lounge room and kitchen. - check
4. Have a nap! - sort of check
5. Cook lasagne for dinner. - check
6. Bake brownies for the HIM and HIS kids to have for afternoon tea tomorrow. - check
7. ....
8. Prepare meals for the next few days to make my return to school a little easier. - half a check
9.   .....

Okay, so I did better than I thought.  Although, I still need to make sandwiches for school, finish the washing, do the dishes, take out the trash and do those things on the list that I didn't "check".  

Are you sure my holidays are over?