Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Great Video- Apparently

Hello - Hagrid here.

M reckons that this is the greatest video ever.  I am not so sure myself.  It's a video of Shelly playing with a ping pong ball in a washing basket.  M has been doing a great job of boring everyone with it. You guys are no exception.  I have tried to hold her off as long as I could.




I don't get it either.
Have a great week and don't forget to hug your teddy bear!

May I say, that I was just hanging out in the laundry basket when M chucked the ping pong ball in with me. She is a bit of a nut, you know.  I was merely defending myself.  I might add that M did not ask for my permission to record my play time in the privacy of my own home.  Once it's on the internet it will never go away, therefore I must simply accept that you are humans and you lot will insist on invading the privacy of the adorable.  Hagrid might not understand why M finds me so entertaining, but at least there aren't any embarrassing videos of him on any blog sites.  I will take solace in the fact that AGT has a tiny following and this shouldn't hurt my chances of becoming famous for something dignified - like juggling.

Shelly - Meow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!