The Easter/ March-April Break is upon us and thus, the holiday to-do list is back! Well, actually, I can’t find the old to-do list. Well, actually, I can’t be bothered looking for the old to-do list. I decided that the old list would probably depress and demotivate me as I would realise how very little of the last list has yet to be accomplished. So, fresh start…
To Do this Easter Break
- £ Pyjama Day (I had two half pyjama days but they don’t count).
- ü Specialist Visit
- £ Physio visit
- £ Hair Cut
- £ Beauty Day (manicure, pedicure and a massage)
- £ School Work: Unit Planning, visit to school, marking (ick), classroom stuff
- £ Trip to Edsco (SHOPPING! YAY)
- ü Sleep in
- £ Read: “Around the World in 80 Days”
- £ Read something else… anything else.
- £ Catch up with a bunch of people… lunch, dinner, movies,
- £ Take Kid #1 out for his 13th birthday... a story worthy of it's own post!
- £ Get Organised (that’s a bit vague, I know)
- £ Work on the blogs… set up future posts and brainstorm future ideas.
- £ “Spring” clean the house and clear out EVERYTHING!