Monday, July 9, 2012

Back to School... Brilliant

Hello Everyone,

Its Hagrid here. 

M has been beary busy on holidays for two weeks.  She hasn't had time to type any blog entries for me the last few months, so I took my opportunity today to get to the keyboard.  

Laying on the couch with Six.

M has had two kids over these holidays.  Two, who just kind of likes to have a cuddle here and there but generally lets me be, came on the weekend.  But before that we had Six over.  He is a bit odd that kid.  He likes to make things.  He makes lots of things.  But that is not why he is odd.  He is odd, because one minute he is chillin' on the couch with me and the next he is biting my nose.  Yes, he was biting my nose!  I was rather annoyed as you can imagine.  M sorted him out for me.  I love M!  

Six brought along his friend Teddington.  We instantly became friends.  Teddignton looks beary much like me, only smaller.  He looks like he has been dipped in chocolate.  YUM! We had great fun playing together. 
 
Haaving a rest after Six went home. 
After Six went home, M and I had a big rest.  We were super tired!  Then M had to go to band practice (that is a whole other story).  When she came home she found a stow away hiding in her bed. 
Teddington caught in M's bed. 
 
That's right, it was Teddington. That meant that I got to have my own special sleepover too. I think this holiday lark is wonderful. 

M is back at school today.  She is feeling a bit sad about it.  I have been getting lots of cuddles from her the last few days.  I like it when she is home with me.  The BFF has been home with us as well.  She has a bad back.  While I enjoy their company, I am looking forward to having the house to myself again.  There are some things a bear needs to do on his own.  You know what I mean?  It is much easier to have one's arms open for a cuddle when one has had some alone time. 

Anyway, that's it from me.  Nice to share with you again.  I will try to get back on the blog wagon again soon. 

Smiles and Snuggles
Hagrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!