- done no washing
- slept through the night (first time in ages)
- stayed up late talking (it was a different night)
- got up on time and made it to the Monday Morning Briefing
- lost my stapler
- walked the length of our school three times
- cooked dinner
- worn winter pyjamas twice
- found my phone charger
- had a good day at work
I tidied my desk on Friday (last week) and I had a busy weekend. I have finally taken photos of my classroom. I am reading three books at the moment and this is a record for me. I want to share two of the books with you, because I am learning quite a bit from reading them. NAPLAN is coming and we are soooo busy preparing the year 9 students for that. I am organising assessment for my classes and tweaking our next unit to fit a much smaller time frame. The laminating is piling up on our group table. It is a very busy time. There is so much bouncing around in my head as well. So stay tuned.
Now I just have to find the time to get it out of my head onto the screen!!!