Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's Thursday

Today I am thinking about how thankful I am for...
  1. Music: it does what words can't
  2. Words: when well chosen they are wonderful
  3. Clouds and cool breezes
  4. My parents: they love me and have given me gifts greater than money can buy. 
  5. Books and my bed... the great escape!
  6. Ice packs: in all shapes and sizes.
  7. Hugs: I wonder who worked out that holding and being held like that would bring such great comfort?
  8. My job: because it is not just a job.
  9. My best friend whose patience is higher than the hilltops and longer than a leap year.
  10. Education: specifically mine.  My mind would have shrivelled into oblivion had it not been fed.
I still have sad days.  I still have my moments.  I still get lost in the trees.  I am trying.  I am praying.  I am praising and I am praying some more. 

One day at a time.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!