Saturday, November 19, 2011

Responses

I have said many things... obviously... and I have sometimes been quite befuddled by the responses I received.  This is usually a result of my speaking before thinking.  Although, there are times when I am genuinely confused because I simply do not understand my audience.  So, I am going to tell you some of the responses my words/ actions have rendered.  I am not, however, going to tell you what I did to provoke them. 
PS. I originally thought this would be a poem.  I'm not sure that it is there yet, but maybe it is there.  No pattern, no rhyme.. Nan would say it isn't a poem!  I don't know anymore. 

I don't like angry things
That is beautiful
I don't like that
Get a treadmill
Watch out
What are you doing?
What did I do now?
This sucks
I hate you
I love you
You are awesome
Thank you
Please
You're welcome
Why?
Do you think so?
You are so wise
I beg your pardon
That is excellent
You are annoyingly brilliant
I liked that we hugged
I can't see it working
How will you do that?
Wait here
Do you know what you are getting yourself into?
Can you come in today?
Are there parts missing?
I think you need to leave
You have been selected for the position
Will you come with me?
Are you okay?
Where does it hurt?
That was unnecessary
I was trying to help
I am proud of you
Okay
Okay Okay
When can you start?
I know
I would be happy to
Rissoles
I can see
I'm glad
That is the whole point of these assignments... to make you question the world
You are too calm
Calm down
I appreciate your effort
I appreciate everything you do
I think you are amazing
Toughen up
I really don't know how you do it
Suck it up Princess
Thank you for teaching me
I get it now
I passed
I failed
You could have done better
Is that good?
Are you a Christian?
Where are you going?
Are you sure you want to do this?
Are you pregnant?
Where are you?
Did you fall again?
I will be right there
I can't come
What do you want me to do?
Wow
Nothing
Oh
You don't trust me
I love Honey
I love it
Of course you can come
You're my friend
Yes
No


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!