Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Gifts for the Teacher: Apples

What ever happened to giving an apple to the teacher?  I have never received an apple.  I did receive an apple-shaped perpetual calendar.  I don't think I received it from a student though, I believe it was given to me by a proud mother-in-law.  That poor woman; she really did try.  As you can see from the picture, I don't change it much.  
Teachers don't expect gifts but they do love to receive a thank you gift at the end of the year, and they love Christmas presents too. But, don't think you have to spend loads of money.  I think I have said enough about consideration... but consider how much time a teacher spends with your child and how much effort they put into  your child's education.  That is all I will say about that.  If you are buying a gift for your teacher.... think about what they have done for you and what they like.  

Visit this lovely blog for a cute craft idea to make for the teacher in your life. 

FYI: World Teachers' Day is this Friday,
28 October, 2011!    
:) M