This is a big deal because, this time last year I was commencing an eight month leave of absence from my work. This got me thinking. It is a whole year since then and what has happened in that time?
- I can walk for 20 minutes with relative ease. This time last year, I would have needed a 2 hour lie down after an adventure like this morning!
- I am looking forward to going back to work.
- The teacher who replaced me last year, a good friend, passed away only last week.
- My sister is pregnant. OMGGM!
- The kids are attending a different school!
- Mum is better...
- Dad is okay.
- I am way fitter, happier and calmer.
- The BFF has gone away (she went away this time last year too, so I'm not sure how that is different).
- Nanny was here, but she isn't visiting this year :(
- I write a blog now!
- My relationship with Jesus is 100% better! I am spiritually healthy!
- I am reading for pleasure again.
- I am looking forward to the return of Beauty and the Geek (sorry, I'm addicted)!!!
- I'm hungry (nothing's changed on that score!)