Friday, July 22, 2011

I have been remiss!

Did you know that remiss is a new word for busy?!
I have been very busy for the last 17 days.  I have also been unwell.  Not only that, I have returned to school which is busier than ever.  I bought a new bed.  My sister has become a Tupperware lady.  The BFF has contracted a more painful neck condition than mine (she always better than me at everything).  Then, on Monday night, if the world wasn't already in turmoil, Dad was rushed to hospital then to surgery with internal bleeding.  This resulted in a visit to the ICU and a short stint on a respirator.  Good News... NOT!

Then I am told that Dad's Dad has also been shipped off to hospital with an urinary tract infection and now has pnuemonia.  They are in two different hospitals approximately two hours apart and I missed quite a bit of work this week.  Quite frankly I would rather be sitting at my father's bedside than dealing with ratty 13 year olds who think that my class is boring.  So I went to be with Dad.  I am also staying at Mum's place this week because she doesn't know how to live on her own.  My brand new bed is going to get a complex if I don't go home soon! 

Anyway, that's about it.  I have more to say... always will... but for now.... that's that!

PS. spare a thought for Hagrid and the kids... they are at home alone with the BFF and I have to tell myself that they miss me.  I wonder if Hagrid can massage with those great big paws of his?!