You will need:
- 2 slices of fresh, white bread
- Margarine or Butter
- Plain m&m's.
- Spread a thin layer of margarine or butter on to both slices of bread.
- Make a layer (or two) of m&m's on one slice of bread.
- Place the second slice of bread on top of the m&m's.
- Cut diagonally across the corners of the sandwich so that there are two triangle shaped sandwiches, or cut into square shapes if desired.
- It is important to keep the crusts on the sandwich, they act as a seal and prevent m&m's from falling out. Serves 1-2 people.
Variation: different types of bread could be used, or different m&m varieties depending on taste.
WARNING: This "silly food" is not for the faint hearted, or children. We recommend this delightful dish only be served to those aged 15-60 years.