Things I am thankful for today, Thursday 17 March 2011
- I live in a house that has hot running water, air conditioning and locks on the doors.
- I have a bed to sleep in and clothes and shoes to wear.
- I have the coolest house mate/ land lady (hehehe) ever!!!!
- My parents love me, are close by and still alive.
- I have some amazing children in my life... my nephews and niece, my students and the kids at church.
- I have some lovely teenagers and young adults in my life... and I have learned from them.
- While I wouldn't say I have my health... I can function in most cases (sort of) on my own.
- I have a job ready and waiting for me as soon as I am able to take it.
- I have worked alongside some very kind, polite, intelligent people (some of them are only one of those things but that's ok), and I have learned a great deal from them.
- There is food in our pantry, money in my bank account and Nan is still willing to loan me $50 every now and then!
BTW Happy St Patrick's Day!!!