Wednesday, December 7, 2022

My 2022 Christmas Cards

 Check out the Christmas cards I made this year. 



Using the Gelplate for some night sky backgrounds, was fun.  On the other hand, the embossing was a bit problematic and I didn't think I could do it 30 times, so I gave up after three. 

Next, I decided to use the Peace, Love and Doves background stamp.  Both of these designs meant that I would only need to stamp 15 backgrounds and cut them in half to make 30 cards. This big sentiment compliments it beautifully. 




Can you guess which one I went with for my big batch?  

Which one would you have made a big batch of?


I made about 24 of these.  Adding them to the left over cards from last year and the three I made with the beautiful night sky backgrounds and heat embossing, I ended up with about 35 cards to send out. I don't think I have that many friends!

That's that then... 

Have you finished your Christmas Cards yet? 

Have you sent them out? 

See you next time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!