Wednesday, June 29, 2022

A Card by Request

#8 asked me to make her a card with a bunny. Sounds simple enough, right? 
Here's what I made. This card came together quite quickly too. 

Some simple ink blending with a grassy stencil, then some light blue ink blending set the scene. I die cut some white clouds to add some dimension to this card. I love the picket fence border die too. My neice (#8) loves Peter Rabbit.  I'm a bit of a fan myself. Of course this meant that the bunny had to be brown like Peter. I coloured the rabbit using alcohol markers and fussy cut it so I could stick it onto the ink blended background. 

#8 lives far away from us, so this "miss you" sentiment from Lawn Fawn's chit chat stamp (with co-ordinating dies) seemed fitting. 

Let me know in the comments, what are your favourite critter cards to make? 

Stay tuned for my critter card series starting next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!