Monday, February 14, 2022

Cards of Love

 In honour of Valentine's Day... I'm sharing some cards that say "love".  I don't go in for the 'specialness' of Valentine's Day.  If I love someone, I'm going to tell them everyday! These cards could be given to anyone you love, including a friend or someone in your family.  

Simply said and suitable for any occasion... "I'm sending you love" 
This painted rose stamp set from Concord and Ninth is perfect and
makes some impressive and quick cards! 

I LOVE yellow daisies, yellow gerbras and sunflowers! 
This flower could be any of those.  I love the simplicity and fun of this design too.
The die I used to make the flower petals was borrowed too. 
I think I might just have to ask to borrow it again!  

I don't usually like "love hearts", but I can get on board with a wonky heart rainbow!
Stamp set is from the "Love is in the Air" Stamp of Approval Collection by Catherine Pooler. 


A card for my bestie... I made a card like this a few years before. 
It got wet in her letterbox and was ruined.  So, I had to recreate it! 
I love this "best" sentiment and you can't go wrong with feathers! 

That's that then. 

Next time: Thank you cards!