Friday, July 13, 2018

I Love Ice Cream....

I love Ice Cream so much that I need to limit my consumption of it.  You see, given the opportunity, I would eat Ice Cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  These days, having made that decision, I only have Ice Cream when it really worth the effort.  No cheap 'ice confection' for me.  No sir!  If I'm going to have Ice Cream it had better be special edition!

When I stumbled upon Nitrogenie recently, I was happier than a kid in a candy store! You see, this is something I had only heard of and seeing it in real life, right before my eyes was very exciting. I had to try it.

Nitrogenie is an ice cream parlour with a twist.  They use real ingredients mixed with liquid nitrogen to make thick and creamy Ice Cream.  It's divine! This method of ice cream creation has existed for a little while, but now any kid with a tenner can have this glorious gourmet treat.  Check out the video to see how it's done.

Photo is of the delicious mint choc chip delight that I devoured last week.  Mmmmmm



Yummy, Yum, Yum.
Nitrogenie has stores all over the world.  Check it out!