Friday, February 10, 2017

I made lots of cards!

This week, I am revealing my January card creations. 

There were some special people who needed to be thanked for their awesome helpfulness of late.  So, I made a series of cards.  Check these out.


 In case you are interested, I used similar coloured washi tape (or co-ordinating at least), music note stickers and a new "THANK YOU"  Die that I bought from Kaiser Craft.  I also used stick on gems that I bought from a discount store (I don't remember which one). 

Moving right along to my Birthday Collection for this month. 

On the left: a "Go Wild" card for my nephew who turns 13.
On the right: the perfect card for a soccer lover- for my nephew who turned 12 in January.

The "Go Wild" card was made using patterned paper and die cuts from Kaiser Craft's Into The Wild collection.  The lettering was from an alphabet set that I bought from "The Reject Shop" (a discount store here in Australia). 

The "Soccer" card was made using one of the hexagons from a nested Die set from Kaiser Craft (linked above) and a polka dot embossing folder (which came with my Cuttlebug).  The banner was made using a Banners Die from Lawn Fawn that I bought from Craftie Café.

More Birthday cards...

Selected embossing folders and hexagon die cuts (mentioned above)
A birthday cake clear stamp (purchased from Craftie Café)
The birthday patterned paper came from a paper set I bought years ago.  No idea where from. 

The gifts were created using a die purchased from Kaiser. 
I backed the gifts with various washi tapes,
which was very time consuming and difficult.
I whipped up the other card using scrabble stickers and pre-cut banners.


Another washi tape card.... the easiest and quickest card to whip up in a hurry.
The card on the right was the result of simply playing with some new dies and embossing folders I bought.
Rectangle nested dies can be very helpful for creating cards with several layers!

If you want to see more cards that I have made you could check out this previous post, or this one.

If you are seeking more inspiration check out my pinterest boards about gifts and cards and cuttlebugs and washi tape.

Have a Wonderful Week!