Wednesday, July 6, 2016

BREAKING NEWS FOR AWESOME AUNTIES!!

We interrupt our scheduled programing for this very special announcement.

The 8th Annual Auntie's Day has been officially set for Sunday 24 July, 2016!

That means that there are only 18 shopping days until the most AWESOME day of the year!!

Auntie's Day is all about celebrating the mature women in our lives who are not our mum's but are special to us just the same! Check out this post about why Auntie's deserve their very own day of the year to be honoured, loved and yes, pampered! Of the 25 reasons that Awesome, Savvy, Cool Aunts need a day to be celebrated, I think 21 and 23 are the best AND apply most to me (if you don't know what I'm talking about you will need to click on the link). 

I promise to put my wishlist in print before the end of the week! ;)