Tuesday, May 12, 2015

The latest from the Poop Report!

A few months ago I told you all about the Poop Report.  The one at my house and the one at my sister's house.  Click here to read more.  Today, I am going to share with you (an edited version) the text message that I received earlier this week.  


It never ceases to amaze me that the subject of poop is such a normal topic of conversation when discussing toddlers and pets.  If my sister sent me a text telling me that she did a pooh, I would reply with TMI... too much information. As soon as the pooper is under the age of 5 or furry, it is okay to share this with all and sundry.  Strange.  

I realise that some people use the poop icons available on the emoji keyboard to share such things with friends... but I am not one of those people and I'm not about to become one.  However, it is exciting that my 3 year old niece has reached this milestone in the toilet training journey.  My sister will no sooner have #7 out of nappies when she will be embarking on the journey once more with #8.  This is one of those days when I am so glad I don't have my own children! 

Now I will leave you with the mental picture of all the smiles and cheers that occurred after the toilet flushed at my sister's house last week.
Hooray! ?