Sunday, February 8, 2015

Side Effects

I am fed up with side effects.  You see, my medication has been reduced, now, on top of the usual side effects, I get to experience withdrawal symptoms while all my biochemicals learn how to balance again. 

They say that weird is a side effect of awesome.  

So there's that too. 

Side effects are rarely fun.  

Although, there was a medication I used to take (I don't remember the name) that sometimes induced inexplicable giggling.  I was usually able to link it to something that I thought was exceedingly hilarious, but I was rarely able to explain it to those around me.  Not very professional, I know.  My co-workers became accustomed to the common sight of me in fits of giggles.  They stopped asking.  
It was fun while I was giggling. 

I'm not crazy.  I'm not.