Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sentence #3 Kicking It

Today, I'm responding to the prompt for 3 January in the Daily Prompt Ebook (available here FREE).  If Blogger had such a thing, I would use it.  Maybe it does, but I can't find it.  
That was three sentences, surely that means I'm done.  LOL 

The Prompt: What is the 11th item on your bucket list? 


The Sentence: 

I don't have a bucket list.  

Recently I used the term "Bucket List" in conversation and the person I was speaking with looked at me quizzically and said, "what's that?"  I was shocked.  How could there be an intelligent person walking around out there who didn't know what a Bucket List was?  It was INCONCEIVABLE! I don't have a bucket list - so I can understand not having a bucket list -but at least I know what it is.  

Just in case you don't know, check out Miriam-Webster's definition

Wiki-how has instructions for creating your own bucket list.

I'm so helpful.  :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!