Saturday, January 18, 2014

About Half Way

Okay, so the plan did not unfold unhitched.  Is that a triple negative?  Let's try that again. 

The month did not go according to plan.  I admit that in the past week, okay month, I have been more than a bit self indulgent when it comes to my time.  I have read, written a little, slept (oh how I slept), watched movies, played with Shelly and chatted to friends.  Can you tell that I don't want to go back to school.  

Anyway, it has been wonderful.  I was going to say something very important, but I have forgotten what it was.  Oh, yeah.  That's right.  We are almost half way through the month and instead of doing a bunch of writing prompt stuff, I have let things slide.  I wonder why I do that?  I wonder why the words flow when I'm trying to go to sleep and not when I sit at the keyboard.  I wonder why I can't seem to follow through.  Actually, that's not true.  I follow through about 60% of the time.  I guess I wish it was more like 90%.  

Gotta go... the BFF is here and waiting for me to go to brunch.  She is so patient. 

Love