Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Very Important Question


Is it possible for the hair on one leg to be longer than the hair on the other leg? 

Yeah, it has been a while since I shaved my legs.  It is fairly safe to say that I blog more often than I shave my legs.  The fact that the blog posts have been few and far between lately can give you a nice idea of how long the leg hair has been. 
IT'S SO FLUFFY, I'M GONNA DIE!!! 

Back to the point: I was standing in the bathroom and having just finished shaving my left leg, I stepped my right leg on to the edge of the bathtub.  I looked down at my right leg which appeared much like one belonging to a gorilla.  My eyebrows (I had them waxed on Sunday night, thanks Bestie) furrowed and a frown took over my face.  The hair on my left leg wasnt that long.  It couldnt have been that long.  The hair on my right leg was so long it could have been plaited but Im sure the other leg was not so furry.  There was a bit of fuzziness, I will admit, but there couldnt have been that much.  Im sure there wasnt.

So, here is my question.  Can the hair on one leg be longer than the hair on the other?  I wonder if this has something to do with the time that I only had time to shave one leg and didn
t shave the other leg until the next day.  Dont look at me like that, you can
t tell me that you have always had time to shave both legs at the same time. 

I Googled it and there wasnt really an answer.  Ha, Google doesnt have all the answers!  

Thats that then. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts!